!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Been away for a week... Bowen, Dodd and Hawking all gone...  (Read 141 times)

Offline GroupC

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Been away for a week... Bowen, Dodd and Hawking all gone...
« on: March 18, 2018, 08:55:29 am »
I've been in Italy for a week and in that time these three - this surreal threesome when you put them together - have all left us. Not surprisingly I didn't see coverage of Jim Bowen or Ken Dodd on RAI's 24hr news channel (now that would have been something!) but I knew about Stephen Hawking.

What's happened to the world while I've been away? Anyone else of note gone? I really do hope not.

Offline Bealman

• N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Whoops back we go
    • Awards
Re: Been away for a week... Bowen, Dodd and Hawking all gone...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 09:20:35 am »
Got up to a very uncomfortable 40 degrees here, and Bealette was in a cat 2 cyclone in Darwin, but otherwise, not much  ;D ;)

Welcome back.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Offline The Q

• Awards
Re: Been away for a week... Bowen, Dodd and Hawking all gone...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 04:10:56 pm »
One or two or more Russians who upset Putin have also left this world or are close to.
Some may have been helped.

For the others ( excluding Hawking's)
What we have now is the increasing loss of those made by TV, who date from its beginnings of viewing the mass population.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here