I hope steamerdave is ok too. Hopefully he is just away travelling with work.
So, i guess that means i am next.
I hope to have a video camera delivered before the coach arrives! Brand new 1280x960 micro HD for $18. Not expecting it to actually work, but worth a try for what is about 12 quid. US seller, half the price of the Hong Kong seller and free postage! We'll see.
I will be around to receive the coach and play with it, and get it sent on to Chris within a week.
Having said that first week of Sept i am busy with my daughter visiting, so it depends how quick you can make a new one!
On a more serious note, should we have a rule that you have to confirm your 'availability' before it gets posted to you? Either by posting here or by PM with Tank and the current participant? That might save another 'delay' to the railtour. Not sure if steamerdave had confirmed and whether it would have avoided this hiatus, but might be a good thing to do anyway.