!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: LNER Quadarts  (Read 203 times)

Online Snowwolflair

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
LNER Quadarts
« on: February 10, 2018, 06:07:08 pm »
I had a visit from Chris Higgs this afternoon who kindly delivered two quadarts kits a third set and a composite set.  Those of you familiar with his work will know that Chris supplies an extensive range of coach sides and kits in N and looking at the kits which include 3D printed roofs, they are of excellent quality.  At some point this will develop into a build thread so watch this space.

Offline Carmont

• Awards
Re: LNER Quadarts
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 06:14:40 pm »
Does he have a website? I understand he is Masterclass Models, but all I see is a Shapeways page?

Online Snowwolflair

• N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
Re: LNER Quadarts
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 06:17:49 pm »
No but he sent out an email as follows

It is a number of years since I withdrew my etched coach kits from sale. I have decided to have a limited period until Jan 15th 2018 that I will make almost the entire range available again. Some items I still have stock for, others will be re-stocked based on orders received, so there may be a delay in delivering them. The price list will be uploaded to the VAG files area, or can be requested directly from me by emailing chris.higgs@yahoo.co.uk

A new option available is that following successful trials, I am now able to offer at additional cost custom 3D-printed roofs for the coaches, which will include rainstrips, roof ribs, and roof vents or holes to the customerís preference. These roofs can also be supplied to existing owners of my kits.

Chris Higgs

The list is attached.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here