!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: TALES OF DOOM FROM MY WORKBENCH  (Read 18452 times)

Offline paulprice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: TALES OF DOOM FROM MY WORKBENCH
« Reply #315 on: Yesterday at 09:48:05 pm »
In a wotd- "no"

That's good to hear, perhaps we should all find a easier hobby??

Offline paulprice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: TALES OF DOOM FROM MY WORKBENCH
« Reply #316 on: Yesterday at 10:00:53 pm »
Well I have managed a little progress tonight on a few little things.

I have had a few little projects on the go for a little while (well years) and I have made a tiny bit of progress.

Project 1.
A representation of a 2P 4-4-0 - tiny wheeled front bogie finally removed and replaced with a nearer to scale one, and the body is in the paint stripper getting the terrible BR lined black livery removed. I have also cobbled together a Deeley tender for her, but I'm not sure if it has been worth the effort.

Project 2
I have wanted to add a compound to the fleet in a rather well worn crimson livery with the loco number on the tender. I had slowly and I mean slowly been hand lining the loco, before I will apply lots of weathering to hide most of it.  Tonight I have managed to add a coat of crimson that is a little brighter than her original coat to attempt to present a loco that has earned a living.

Now photos for now though as I want to get a little more progress completed first, so expect an update on these two around 2025

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
November Donations

Advertise Here