!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Crooked creek  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: Crooked creek
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2018, 12:59:05 pm »
Very neat piece of woodwork, Neil :thumbsup:

Offline outofgauge

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 15978
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: Crooked creek
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 08:54:48 pm »
Don't get much time to play during the week -up at 5.30am -days slog and then home life -Just eats up the time sadly -roll on retirement -apparently I won't have any time then either ?? Already hip deep in the grandad  bit at weekends with one at 10 -one at 'nearly 7 grandad' and the last 4 (annoyed now because she realised that she can't catch her sister up -ever !!!!!) Any I detract -had a little time last night because it was ohhhhh so nice till 8.30pm -had a play with the woodland scenics underlay ( track bed in USA termanology) on one of the fiddle yard boards (3 in total) peco code 55 is my choice and for space saving peco three way points at each end -giving me four sidings with a central run through or a quick siding shud something not go to plan when up an running . 1m ruler and a selection of coloured pencils helps in the planning -scheme of things . The woodlands glue seems to get a real good hold on the foam -but the push pins are there just in case . Good and tacky after a couple of mins (working time given as 15mins ). Have marked out for my droppers etc so next time gap - out with the drill - soon be track laying testing time !

Regards

Neil

Remember -this is not a practice !!
And I was Born ready .

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £67.50
Above Goal: £2.50
Site Currency: GBP
104% 
August Donations