!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Uploading Pictures  (Read 824 times)

Offline Only Me

• Reader of The Manual
  • NGF Technician
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23206
  • Exhibition Layout - Tormouth
    • Northants & Cambs Area Group of the NGS
    • Awards
Uploading Pictures
« on: July 12, 2016, 02:44:15 pm »
In order to add photos to the forum, every user has their own photo directory for which you may upload photos (not videos) to.
To add photos to the forum, click “Gallery” from the menu bar at the top of the main page.

Once the page changes, Click on “My Gallery” from the link

Now you can create an album in your gallery, by clicking the “Add Category” button

Put in a title for your album and then click the “Add Category” button

You will now be returned to your gallery and see you have a new album, Click on your album name to enter the album.

Now you can add a single picture by clicking on the “Add Picture” button

Enter in a name for your picture (you cannot use special characters or quotes, only numbers, letters spaces etc) and click the select box to select the picture you want to upload.  Once this is complete click the “Add Picture” button.

or add multiple pictures using drag and drop / select by clicking the “Bulk Add Pictures” button the pictures will automatically upload when you drop the images over the area displayed.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:35:52 pm by Only Me »

Offline Only Me

• Reader of The Manual
  • NGF Technician
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23206
  • Exhibition Layout - Tormouth
    • Northants & Cambs Area Group of the NGS
    • Awards
Re: Uploading Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 08:32:20 am »
Morning all, I have rolled out a little button update, it allows you to upload multiple pictures by either drag and drop or selecting them from your phone, they will upload to the random gallery.

Help on doing this has been updated above if you wish to upload multiple items to your own albums, if not then just use the "Upload Multiple Items" button from the Gallery Menu at the top of all pages.

Cheers Paul
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:33:29 am by Only Me »

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here