!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Rotating Pictures In The Gallery if Upside Down etc!  (Read 156 times)

Offline Only Me

• Reader of The Manual
  • NGF Technician
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23206
  • Exhibition Layout - Tormouth
    • Northants & Cambs Area Group of the NGS
    • Awards
Rotating Pictures In The Gallery if Upside Down etc!
« on: April 19, 2017, 12:48:54 pm »
Hi all, if you upload a picture and it appears wrong because of the orientation the camera was in when you took it fear not!.... Follow the simple steps below to fix the rotation to something more pleasing, this has the added affect of saving the moderators work in rotating them for you or deleting them to free up space !...

Click on “Gallery” from the top menu, then select “My Gallery” from the menu that appears, click on the album with the photo in you want to rotate and click “Edit”

Once the edit box has opened, you can enter the number of degrees to rotate the picture by, then once done , click the “Edit Picture” button to save the changes.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:03:47 pm by Only Me »

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here