!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Deluxe Materials - AquaMagic  (Read 245 times)

Offline cjdodd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Owner of Colworth Hill and Billybrook Yard
    • Ebay
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Deluxe Materials - AquaMagic
« on: May 04, 2017, 09:38:51 pm »
I needed to fill the brook in Billybrook Yard with some water, i've been toying with which to use for a while now when all of a sudden Deluxe materials release a new one called Aqua Magic

Having read up on it it sounded by far the most simple one to use. One bottle, no mixing, quick drying, no shrinking or cracking.

Blocking off the ends of the brook with some tape and a bit of cardboard it was time to start pouring.

It was very simple, it's about the consistency of syrup, it flowed well into most places and i just used a match stick to poke it into any bits i missed. It takes 36-24 hours to dry but here is a pic of the first 3mm coating after about 12 hours. Its already dry to the touch and the consistency of a day old jelly baby. I've give it a few more mm of water over the weekend but so far it's looking really good, i'm very impressed with it. a 250ml bottle was about £9 so not bad for the money compared to other solutions.

Ill post up some final pics one its all dried.

Online GreyWolf

• N Gauge Society Number: 27321
  • Wolves are sociable, but may bite if irritated!
    • Awards
Re: Deluxe Materials - AquaMagic
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 05:17:46 pm »
Thanks for the pics, was wondering if it would be possible to add some colour (white) around rocks and logs etc to show the movement of the water?

Cheers  :beers:

Offline cjdodd

• Owner of Colworth Hill and Billybrook Yard
    • Ebay
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Deluxe Materials - AquaMagic
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 05:33:10 pm »
I donít see why not. It works the same way the woodland scenic water products do if you have seen those.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything