Important educational experiences

Started by railsquid, September 06, 2016, 04:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

railsquid

Today's lession: Shinkansen driving for toddlers.

Zogbert Splod

"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Mito

You've got his future well planned!! Or are you just jealous? :D
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Trainfish

Can you teach me too? You'll also need to pay my air fare of course  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bob Tidbury

I would like to enroll ,but like trainfish can you pay air fair and hotel please.
Bob

railsquid

No piccies, but the Squidlet continues to demand daily access to Daddy's Room, where Trains can be seen running round in circles. Recently he's been demanding to be held at eye level to see them trundle past, mainly a Japanese EH200 with a rake of green oil tankers with which he's familiar (most recent sighting last week) but today there was a Farish Class 40 hauling some blue/grey Mk1s and he was keen on those too, so I think we're on to something here.

railsquid

The Squidlet, wondering WTF Daddy is making him pose in front of this piece of classic 1970s traction while there's a train he actually recognises on the other plaftorm.

railsquid

Oooh, and from last week some locomotive driving practice:

scottmitchell74

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

daffy

Shameless indoctrination! :o

You need to let him know that there are other things in life, like...... er...... er...... um........... wait .... they'll come to me in a minute..... :hmmm:

Carry on! :thumbsup:

These are probably the best set of photos yet posted to the forum. :thumbsup:

:thankyousign:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Bealman

Definitely a train enthusiast!

We'll done, Dad!  :thumbsup: :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

njee20

Great photos! I can't believe Ive not taken my son on a train yet, he's nearly 5 months old!

railsquid

And this weekend's train museum comes to us (or vice-versa) courtesy of Tokyo Metro.

RailGooner

Have just discovered this charming thread. :greatpicturessign: :thankyousign:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations