!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Llanrumney TMD  (Read 17830 times)

Online Drakken

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Building Llanrumney TMD
    • Awards
Re: Llanrumney TMD
« Reply #315 on: Today at 10:53:13 pm »
Firstly sincere apologies to all, I've not been well & not replying promptly,

@25901JFM Really got my thinking of modernising the tower in some way possibly using the hoses somehow to wash diesel's very crudely in the beginning before something proper was put in place?

@Chris in Prague I like the idea possibly keeping a slightly derelict steam single road shed and really think about tweaking my era to allow the end of steam rather than preservation I was originally thinking to allow the less of upkeep on steam due to new buildings being built for diesels. I do enjoy a good rail-freight rake definatley need some adjusting and more mixed rake like yours

@port perran No idea why but a newly left or disused coaling stage to go with the water tower would fit in really nicely and tie in possibly each end of the layout

@Everyone Appreciate all the replys helping me out, Sincerely Thank you :beers:

Now another issue has appeared apologies lol, It's meant to be a TMD but with a Rail-Freight rake & now this... What do I do lol. I think a passing loop maybe needed  :beers:

5 For the Lima Class 55 which is basically a dummy but couldn't turn it down (Needs renumbered when I find a photo of one in south wales region I can match to & 2.50 each for the Milk Wagons couldn't say no

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here