!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Cerney Keynes on the M&SWJR  (Read 2632 times)

Offline BoxTunnel

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Cerney Keynes on the M&SWJR
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2018, 08:05:32 pm »
"It is with great regret that I, Dr Richard "Axeman" Beeching, declare that Cerney Keynes is to be closed forthwith, pursuant to the railways act of nineteen sixty something. This layout is clearly nonsense and has been designed by an idiot engineer with no knowledge whatsoever of what one can or can not be modelled on a 1200mm by 600mm board (an extra lump of coal to the apprentice that can explain what the devil a millimetre is to me).

"However, whilst imbibing my breakfast port I hear rumours that this self same fool will be instead attempting to create an end to end model railway, again on a 1200mm by 600mm board (which is apparently the size of seven rabbits and a Megadeth greatest hits CD - damn that Napolean and his metric nonsense) and one should watch out for an update soon.

Don't hold your breath"

Dr Richard Beeching,
14 Festive Avenue,
Godalming,
Surrey.
"I don't think anybody is anybody else's moral compass. Maybe listening to my music is not the best idea if you live a very constricted life. Or maybe it is." - Lou Reed.

Online The Q

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Cerney Keynes on the M&SWJR
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2018, 07:04:32 am »

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £55.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100%