Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDunn

:o  Not good, but fingers crossed they sort you soon !

MalcolmInN

Quote from: newportnobby on October 07, 2015, 08:31:56 PMso there'll be some embarrassing scratching going on for a couple of weeks for no reason
and that is just the wrist he is talking about  >:D

Quoteimmediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:
Oh crumbs (< other words are available), well at least they are now on to your job.

I'm just back in /on to interwebby, and catching up with news after an evening watching for and briefly catching an aurora,  so I expect y'all will be tucked up in bed now , ,
but for the morning , ,
best wishes&etc as everyone else has said.

REGP

Quote from: newportnobby on October 07, 2015, 08:31:56 PM
The immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas
Not good news but they will fix you up as good as new, a neighbour of mine had that op just before last Christmass and it hasn't stopped him working on his MG Midget or entering in Classic rallies. This week his daughters had him repairing her old car, so for you N gauge wont be a problem.

Keep us posted

Ray

Caz

. . .  The immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:
Still, there are plenty worse off than me.

Geez Mick, retirement is supposed to be all honey and roses, you've certainly had a big share of problems since you retired, although it must be a worry, let's hope this op gets you back up running to full strength.   :thumbsup:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

steve836

All the best , Mick hope you are soon firing on all cylinders!
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Malc

Strewth Mick, if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. Take care of yourself. Time to give up the fags.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bealman

Keep the amber goin' though  :beers: :uneasy:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Ozymandias

Spent most of today waiting for/having an angiogram. Having shaved the 'top of my right leg' (and adjoining region as instructed they did the job radially i.e. went in from my wrist so there'll be some embarrassing scratching going on for a couple of weeks for no reason :-[. Can't do much for the next 2 days (no driving, no lifting more than a cuppa etc) just in case the artery pops but should be OK after that. The immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:

Sorry to hear this, Nobby - take it easy, I hope they get you fixed up good as new as soon as they can.
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

Zogbert Splod

Blurry 'ell mate, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.. (including around the shaved parts!)
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

jonclox

Can't do much for the next 2 days (no driving, no lifting more than a cuppa etc) just in case the artery pops but should be OK after that. The immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:
Take things easy nobby and do as  your told. I believe they work wonders with hearts these days
And of course we shall all be  wishing you well.
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Lawrence

I have just spoken to Mick and been my usual sympathetic self  :D So if you are reading this mate, I forgot to bagsy your class 101 if it all goes Pete Tong  ;)  ;D ;D

scotsoft

Immediate prognosis is that I need a double heart by pass before Christmas :doh: :worried: :help:

Mick, how come you have a double heart, are you some sort of Time Lord?

Cheers John.

daveg

Just picked on your latest news Mick.

Isn't it a comfort to know you have the support of pals like Lawrence and John?  :no:

I'll join in and wish you a speedy and great outcome.

All the best and please keep us updated. :thumbsup:

Dave G

port perran

I too have just picked up on your news Mick.
I do hope things work out well for you but please do take it easy for the time being.

Martin
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Roy L S

Best wishes from me as well Mick, hope you get fixed up quickly and things go smoothly.

Regards

Roy

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations