!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Model scene lineside huts  (Read 602 times)

Offline ChrisWV10

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 19469
    • Awards
Model scene lineside huts
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:46:11 am »
Another kit that's been in the bottom of the kits drawer and finding myself with a spare 10 minutes decided to assemble.

What's in the packet....

There is a rudimentary instruction sheet but it isn't really necessary. However there are a lot of left over parts. Some are drains (which I haven't fitted) a couple of surplus doors and some chimneys (which I also haven't fitted) My only criticism is that fitting the chimneys requires drilling a small hole to pass the chimney through, as stated in the instructions. I will probably cut the end off and just glue it onto the roof.

The (more or less) finished articles.

A 20 minute or so job once you realise that most pf the parts on the green sprue are not required for the basic hut assembly. Extra kudos for including some instructions tho'.

C. :)

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
November Donations

Advertise Here