!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Scenecraft iteam 42-122 Thatched Cottage.  (Read 831 times)

Thebigshot

• Trade Count: (0)
Scenecraft iteam 42-122 Thatched Cottage.
« on: June 23, 2014, 03:34:16 pm »
Hi Guy's

Well I think this must be a first for me as I am presently surprised at the detail on this iteam I'd say the effort gone into this has been to a good standard but from Bachmann there are one or two stupid thing just not what I'd come to expect when you look closer at this iteam and my main issue is you look at the windows and they are bair as in no curtains or blinds or any inside details although you'd get away with that in N gauge but it's still a disappointment and the other one well I don't think it a big deal no flooring where I'd expect flooring for the upstairs part of the house but over all I think an 8/10 over all

I would as always would like to hear your thoughts on it good or bad

Thanks
Alan

Offline Bealman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Whoops back we go
    • Awards
Re: Scenecraft iteam 42-122 Thatched Cottage.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 05:26:25 am »
I am not familiar with the model, but it strikes me as an interesting detailing project?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here