!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Trepol Bay ??  (Read 83719 times)

Online port perran

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Trepol Bay ??
« Reply #1380 on: December 23, 2016, 04:49:46 pm »
A view of a busy Trepol Bay earlier today with a local from Wadebridge to Truro behind an Ivatt 2-6-2T about to depart Platform 1.

Next a closer view of the local (thanks to Chris for the suburban brake). The pannier will leave later for North Cornwall. Note the Christmas tree :

Twenty minutes later the local to Truro is seen rounding the curve into Port Perran station (having just passed Perran Saands Halt). An 04 shunter waits with a very short train of drainage pipes from the local Engineering works :
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:50:52 pm by port perran »
It's you railway so build it as you want and run whatever you like. The only rule is - ENJOY :
My Layouts -
Trepol Bay :
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=1392
Port Perran :
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=1004

Online Chris in Prague

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24400
    • Awards
« Reply #1381 on: December 23, 2016, 05:52:31 pm »
Many thanks for these photos., Martin. Now the same pair of SOUTHERN lined gold livery coaches can also work 'through' behind a M7 or Ivatt. I know they are 'generic' Graham Farish suburban coaches rather than (far more expensive -- I only have BR SR Green ones for local trains) Dapol Maunsells but I think the pair look very good in SR Green lined out in gold. It must be a CLPG Christmas special from Wadebridge to Truro train. The CLPG, (Cant Cove), usually uses a BR Lined Black Late Crest M7 with their pair between Penmayne and Wadebridge (as previously pictured at Cant Cove when we had some sun) but an Ivatt would be more appropriate for coping with the gradients beyond Wadebridge particularly with a full train.

Online Milton Rail

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25213
    • Awards
« Reply #1382 on: December 24, 2016, 05:05:29 pm »
Great photos of the Christmas specials - thanks for the update

Online Chris in Prague

• Awards
« Reply #1383 on: December 25, 2016, 12:41:43 pm »
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year, Martin, and your visitors and NGF members. Looking forward to more excellent photos. in 2017.

Online port perran

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #1384 on: Yesterday at 04:23:34 pm »
OK.... I've decided that I have too much stock !
Been running some trains this afternoon and spent too much time searching for specific wagons or coaches which are scattered around the fiddle yard.
Especially the coach that I sold at a show last year..........took me ages before I remembered !
It's you railway so build it as you want and run whatever you like. The only rule is - ENJOY :
My Layouts -
Trepol Bay :
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=1392
Port Perran :
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=1004

Online Chris in Prague

• Awards
« Reply #1385 on: Yesterday at 04:45:56 pm »
OK.... I've decided that I have too much stock !
Been running some trains this afternoon and spent too much time searching for specific wagons or coaches which are scattered around the fiddle yard.
Especially the coach that I sold at a show last year..........took me ages before I remembered !

Mine are all in boxes, Martin, and it is difficult to remember what stock is in which box.

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £35.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: £46.00
Above Goal: £11.00
Site Currency: GBP
131% 
February Donations

Advertise Here