Happy Bank Holiday all!
I have had a very relaxed week off, but the majority of my time was spent doing small jobs around the house. Having said that, I did manage to do some work on the layout, including the fitting of some fencing to one side of the TMD hard standing.
I think this has really added to the look of the depot, makes me wondering why I didn't do it sooner. Having said that, I didn't think I would get round to adding lighting to the TMD so soon, so its all relative.
The only thing now is I can see right inside the depot building, so I guess some extra detail will be needed!
Also, with the new lighting circuit, I am increasingly grateful that I stuck to a rigid colour code with the wires!