!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Grafar 4-6-2 Coronation Class 'City of Hereford'  (Read 4687 times)

Offline CarriageShed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24383
  • Beechinged 1981-2013
    • Ebay
    • Twitter
    • The History Files
    • Awards
Re: Grafar 4-6-2 Coronation Class 'City of Hereford'
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 09:50:05 pm »
That's Ramsey's in the bin! >:(

:D

Pengi was more than happy to see a stocklist started up on the wiki, so I've added some basic details on the Graham Farish page. I'll get around to a few wagons and some scenery when I'm awake again!

Offline oscar

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 18046
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 10:26:57 pm »
My 1984 GF catalogue has 'Introducing the  City of Glasgow' (amongst others) in a supplement.

Offline joe cassidy

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 07:09:23 pm »
I've got 2 City of Herefords - the black LMS one and another in BR blue livery.

This loco is like Dr Who - it changes it's appearance every few years !

I bought the black one in 1996 and the blue one just after manufacturing was moved to China.

I'm now looking forward to the new Duchesses, but what should I do with the old ones ?

If the black CoH is a collector's item I'll go and rescue the box from the cellar where it's mouldering away.

Best regards,

Joe

Offline CarriageShed

• N Gauge Society Number: 24383
  • Beechinged 1981-2013
    • Ebay
    • Twitter
    • The History Files
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:24 pm »
I'm now looking forward to the new Duchesses, but what should I do with the old ones ?

If the black CoH is a collector's item I'll go and rescue the box from the cellar where it's mouldering away.

I wouldn't let any of them moulder away, Joe, boxes or otherwise. The City of Hereford certainly doesn't seem to come up very often, and it took me ages to work out its old catalogue number (and I have PDFs of a large number of the catalogues!). Older locos can be updated and improved, which is hopefully something I'll be able to confirm next month, once I begin work on a couple of them. Even unimproved, they don't look that bad, but I guess you can always sell one to finance the purchase of a newer version.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
September Donations

Advertise Here