Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Scenecraft 42-049 Modern Industrial Unit  (Read 799 times)

Offline redtrain

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Scenecraft 42-049 Modern Industrial Unit
« on: December 29, 2012, 07:17:56 pm »
I thought I would expand the review section a little and comment on a few of the ready buildings for those who might be interested in getting some, but remain undecided. The Farish/Scenecraft buildings are not particularly cheap and initially I was apprehensive about getting some initially. Many will prefer to make kit buildings and that's understandable because it can be fun and rewarding. That is fair enough. For me though I don't have the time so when I find structures I could use one day on offer I get them.

Scenecraft 42-049 Modern Industrial Unit - List price 25 (currently available at reduced prices, December 2012)

Well it is a modern warehouse which those of us who like in the UK see almost daily. It is square and probably smaller than it would be in real life. Detailing is good with a small clear window (so potential for installing some lighting), added detail - spotlights and a CCTV camera. The main door can be removed and the interior is painted so it is possible to set up a scene with things going on inside the warehouse. The smaller side door and the one on back of the unit are just painted on.

Overall it is a good, nice model, albeit it rather pricey making it a rather expensive proposition to field a whole industrial park.

Offline class37025

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • Awards
Re: Scenecraft 42-049 Modern Industrial Unit
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 08:50:16 pm »
at present 12 at hattons

in their christmas ans new year bargains
typed by fur box mechanic - dictated by brain on a chain

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £75.00