Participant List and Rules For The NGF Coach Tour - 2015.
This is for the latest coach tour. Sorry that it's taken so long for me to organise since the last one! ERG have sent me the vinyl's for a Mk2 coach, and I hope to send the completed coach out soon.Rules:-
- If you don't agree to these rules, then please don't join in.
- Please don't hold on to the coach for longer than two weeks. We need to keep it moving for everyone to enjoy.
- If your layout isn't ready, then contact Tank to organise moving you down the list a few places - rather than holding on to the coach.
- You must have a minimum of 10 posts.
- The coach must be sent recorded. This way we can keep track of the parcel, and we can be compensated for any loss or damage.
- Be honest about any damage that you do to the coach, and we'll sort out returning them to me (Tank) for repairs. Accidents happen!
- Please post your pictures on this Board, and also anywhere else you wish.
- Those who are abroad, please offer those sending to you some money for the extra cost. It would be unfair for the sender to have to pay to send to Australia for example!
- As this is good publicity for the forum, I may juggle the odd member on the list so that the coach can be shown on layouts at shows/exhibitions. This shouldn't occur often, and shouldn't incur much of a delay.
Private Message Tank to be added to the list. Please include your address - This won't be posted on the forum, but will be needed to pass onto the person before you in the list.Participants List:-Tank
Claude Dreyfus (TINGS)
Layout - St Leonards (TINGS)
Oliver Abbott (Show on the 7th November)
Zwilnik (dependant on progress of layout, so may push back in list)
petercharlesfagg PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE THE PERSON AFTER YOU TO CONFIRM THAT THEY CAN PHOTOGRAPH THE COACH AND POST IT WITHIN A TWO WEEK PERIOD. We lost the first coach from 2012 and have never heard from the receiver since.