Participant List and Rules For The NGF Coach Tour - 2012.
- If you don't agree to these rules, then please don't join in. :thumbsup:
- Please don't hold on to the coach for longer than two weeks. We need to keep them moving for everyone to enjoy.
- If your layout isn't ready, then contact Tank to organise moving you down the list a few places - rather than holding on to the coach.
- You must have a minimum of 10 posts.
- The coach must be sent recorded. This way we can keep track of the parcel, and we can be compensated for any loss or damage.
- Be honest about any damage that you do to the coach, and we'll sort out returning them to me (Tank) for repairs. Accidents happen! ;)
- Please post your pictures on this Board, and also anywhere else you wish.
Private Message Tank to be added to it. Please include your address - This won't be posted on the forum, but will be needed to pass onto the person before you in the list).
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE THE PERSON AFTER YOU TO CONFIRM THAT THEY CAN PHOTOGRAPH THE COACH AND POST IT WITHIN A TWO WEEK PERIOD. We need to get this tour rolling again! :)
Ollie3440 - Also showing at an exhibition.
Steamerdave - No contact and possibly still holding original coach.
Mustermark - First showing of second coach.
:NGAUGE: :NGaugeForum: :NGF: