what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

keerout

barkfast

Quote from: EtchedPixels on August 16, 2012, 02:22:33 PM
Rose Tattoo but one of their more unusual tracks....

Rose Tattoo - No Secrets

With Not So (Angry) Anderson - for an actor in a woeful TV show (See Swift and Shift - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1316564/) he makes for a reasonable singer...

Other "Not So" interesting trivia is that he is a member of the Nationals (Australian Conservative) Political Party... perhaps a far cry from the rough and ready pub rock scene...

Elvinley

Twelfth Night Collectors Item double vinyl.

tutenkhamunsleeping

longbridge

A total Legend, Led Zepplin with Jimmy Page playing Dazed and Confused with a violin bow, flamin awesome.

Jimmy Page Guitar Solo Violin Bow
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on August 17, 2012, 12:15:21 PM
The boss driving me round the flaming bend :headbutt: :censored:

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost: :laughabovepost: Ha Ha chin op Mike I had that all last week :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Ever since the Daughter in Law left the Son and The Son in Law left the Daughter nowt has been the same around here  :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: I feel like hooking my caravan on the car and going bush with my Railway Mags and DVDs. :angel: :angel: :angel:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Bigric

New album by Keane , "Strangeland" , fabulous return to form for them !
         "Through The Night" by Ren Harvieu , debut album by the girl from Salford who covers a lot of different styles in a very accomplished way.
"Paper Airplane" by Alison Krauss & Union Station - awesome , even after all this time in the business .
           "American Slang" by Gaslight Anthem , allegedly Bruce's fave band - still a fab album , especially at mega decibels.
"Heaven" by Reecca Ferguson - great debut from one of the most talented singers to come through the TV talent nonsense.Right , that'll do for now - as a 60 pluser , I like a listen to our "old farts" oldies with the best of them , BUT there's so much other GREAT stuff out there !!! Ric

Elvinley

Rainbow, Magnum and Priest..Live.

Flounder

Like my layout - varied.....

Avicii - Levels
David Guetta - Titianium
Lange - Follow Me
Sander Van Doorn - Nothing Inside
Rumer - P.F.Sloan
Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth
Gladiator - Now We Are Free

Looking forward to checking out Stangeland (Keane) and new stuff from Chicane.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Beardfish - Sleeping in Traffic Part Two :thumbsup:

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Tank

tutenkhamunsleeping

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations