what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjamestrain

make way for the electro diesels

Newportnobby

Old F**t Blues - Jeff Beck, Humble Pie and the Walther Trout Band. Mmmm - nice!

OwL

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

poliss

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well. "Don't ask me what I think of 'cos I might not give the answer that you want me to."  :music:

R M Williams

Led Zeppelin I at the moment.  Tommy by The Who earlier.  Looking at the music tastes posted on earlier entries, do us railway modellers also fall into a music stereotype as well?
Richard

Newportnobby

Quote from: R M Williams on September 06, 2011, 11:27:02 PM
Led Zeppelin I at the moment.  Tommy by The Who earlier.  Looking at the music tastes posted on earlier entries, do us railway modellers also fall into a music stereotype as well?

Nah - whatever gave you that idea :smiley-laughing: The hair is long gone but the music lives on :thumbsup:

Elvinley

Listening to Dead Can Dance (first album) on the way to Cardiff on a sprinter.

Newportnobby

City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie :music:
A must for all you US railroaders out there :thumbsup:

longbridge

Only 6.45am here in Oz and I am listening to my Wife snoring, that wont last long though as I am about to put "Bad Co" Straight Shooter record on. :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on September 12, 2011, 09:51:35 PM
Only 6.45am here in Oz and I am listening to my Wife snoring, that wont last long though as I am about to put "Bad Co" Straight Shooter record on. :thumbsup:

Level 11?? Get in there! I'm treating the neighbours to the joys of Hawkwind (again) - In search of space and Doremi Fasol Latido. :music:

4x2

Quote from: oldrailbug on September 12, 2011, 09:51:35 PM
:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Personally i'd use Rammenstein 'du hast' !!! :evil:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Elvinley

Newportnobby

I am listening to Focus - Moving Waves and Genesis Live (the first live album with Peter Gabriel, not Seconds Out)

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on September 14, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
I am listening to Focus - Moving Waves and Genesis Live (the first live album with Peter Gabriel, not Seconds Out)

Great taste Nobby.

I am just about to play some Jethro Tull myself.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations