what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntpntpntp

Quote from: EtchedPixels on October 18, 2018, 09:13:25 PM
Here's some suitably epic folk metal from Antti Martikainen, out Nightwishing  Nightwish... 8)

I will have to give that a proper listen.

I've been listening to LEAH recently - celtic/fantasy influenced metal type stuff. She has a new album out "The quest".     
This is some older stuff...
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

scottmitchell74

Saw this very unique band open for Tyr back in the Summer...
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

MalcolmInN

I was pottering about in the Electronics forum and amongst other things was  @Pjlons83 video of his arduino controller which, when it was all over dumped me into a 'tube of Joan Baez
ah nostalgia ! A heroine of mine, but I had no flowers in my hair I was tooo busy doing Math, Phys, and Electronics :(

Armageddon or what,
renegotiate the Regan/Gorby ,,
dont they ever learn ?

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Intercity

Was looking on YouTube for N gauge layouts to draw inspiration from and ended up clicking on music from the 80s, such as Tiffany-I think we're alone now and The Bangles - Manic Monday, wasting so much layout time as one leads to another....

GroupC

Slowdive, "When the Sun Hits".

Gives me the chills. Love it when Rachel smiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5iK_mqtJ04

"It matters where you are".

njnall

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Newportnobby

A roofer effecting repairs to the job done by the previous cowboy roofer :veryangry:

Newportnobby

The excellent Rush album 'A Farewell to Kings' which includes this classic.............

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

PeteW

For a number of reasons, this has been in mind lately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuLpztWyFA

Forty-odd years! Can't believe it, but still love it!

Trainfish

I saw Boston at Giants of Rock in January this year and even though they are a bit older these days (aren't we all?) and the line-up has changed several times they were very good. If you've never been to Giants of Rock I would strongly recommend it, I go every year. Already booked for 2019 at a cost of £184 each based on 4 people sharing an apartment and including breakfast, lunch and dinner over 3 nights. Add all the bands to that and I'm sure you'll agree it is a great price. The band line-up is as below at the moment but as anyone who is a regular there will know, it is likely to change several times before the big weekend.

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations