Manchester

Started by Pengi, May 23, 2017, 07:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Such terrible news from Manchester   :( . My heart goes out to all affected by this atrocity.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

marco neri

Solidarity from Italy and a prayer for all the victims.

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

GroupC

Just woken up to this news, all love and prayers to our friends across the Pennines.

Beynac.

France supports the British people in this painful ordeal.

Vonzack

Shocking news, my thoughts and condolences to those that were involved.

Young Bulla

Been trying to find the words to convey my thoughts on the destruction of twenty two futures in my home cityand failed miserably.  Best I can do is pass this on from tonights vigil in Albert square about the spirit of a great city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=josaDi9ZBvE

RailGooner

The rest of my family still live in and around Manchester. Thankfully they are all well. But so many other families, needlessly torn apart. My heart goes out to everyone touched by this horror.

stevewalker

At least one family from our younger sons' school was there, but are OK. It is likely that a number from our oldest son's much larger school would have been there, thankfully we have not heard of any problems there either.

Targetting the innocent is always bad, but this was specifically a mainly child and youth concert  :censored:

It does hit you. Especially as a month ago we took our eldest son to his first ever live concert, to see The Saw Doctors at the Apollo.

Newportnobby

Saw this on the early morning news and immediately rang/woke up my sister to check none of the family were there. To then hear later on the youngest death was an 8 year old girl from my home town (Leyland) was extremely shocking. My condolences to all friends and relatives of those caught up in this, and my thoughts are with parents who don't know where/how their children are.

acko22

Hi all,

The events of the past 24 hours back in my home city have been horrific and unjustified no matter what your race colour or religion and have saddend me.

But the way in which Mancs of all race creed religion and colour came to aid and try to help those in need makes me proud to be a fellow MANC
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

Steamie+

So Sad for those lost souls, especially to the youngest 8 year old who used to live in Tarleton, Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos was at a concert to hear her favourite singer. She has hit my heart with so much sadness, has all those that died, but more so Saffie because she lived not 5 minutes away from me, in between my real home town of Southport and now Longton. The lose of so many innocent young people who were in many ways enjoying life is so hard to take in, it puts all other things in life in perspective, put our differences to one side and get on with our lives, it is too short to lose.   :( :( :(

Chetcombe

Truly horrible and completely senseless.  My heart goes out to all the families who lost loved ones. As a father it brings a lump to my throat to those who are still waiting for news about their kids.

This story is (quite rightly) still dominating the news stateside.
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Bealman

Also here in Australia. Shocking.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

scottmitchell74

My prayers and solidarity sent out to you in England and Manchester. What a senseless tragedy.
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

d-a-n

I still have no words for what has happened. It's been beautiful seeing all and sundry pulling together though, a reminder of what is great about Greater Manchester.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations