Real Forum Problems on this side of the World.

Started by longbridge, December 05, 2014, 06:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

I know forum members have been having problems accessing the forum but thought you should all know what's going on when you are tucked up in bed.

I have had a lot of trouble getting onto the forum for about a week, today was the worst it has been, I tried at 1pm our time but could not get on until about 3.30pm, tried again at 4pm no luck, it is now 4.30pm but it was slow to start up.

I do hope Tank can sort this problem out as I like many other forum members that are retired may get on the forum a few times each day.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

trainsdownunder

Tank

Thanks for the thread.  It will be a problem for everyone as it's either server based or to do with the software/coding.  I need to rely on others to help me, so it could take a while.

Bealman

9.30 Saturday morning now here and I've been on for an hour. Things working silky smooth and fast at moment!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Caz

Sssshhhh, don't talk it up.  Same here, smooth as silk.   :thumbsup:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Komata

FWIW: At 1649 NZDST, access was not an issue.  As others have already noted, such was not the case earlier in the 'local' day...

Thought someone might be interested in knowing...
"TVR - Serving the Northern Taranaki . . . "

Bealman

It was globally slow a few days ago, but, touch wood (said he, finger on temple), all seems well now. Dunno if Tank's been busy or not, but if you have Chris, it seems to have worked.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

I have, but I'm still awaiting some answers from SMF. ;)

Bob Tidbury

I'm not saying anything just in case ,and that's a first for me.
Bob

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations