Photographer Needed!!!

Started by guest2, January 01, 2012, 10:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grid078

Nice photo Chris. But what has the banner done to the picture, the proportions look wrong not really sure how to describe. Please don`t take what i`ve said as a critism as i cannot take macro photos of n-gauge, i just don`t get the composition etc right.

Stu

Chris

I think I may have fluffed up the proportions a bit when resizing the photo in Photoshop. It didn't look too bad when I saved it but seeing it on here the locos do look a bit tall! I'll re-do it shortly.

Tank

Well you went one step further than I thought you would Chris!  :D  The loco's look good.  Can you cut off half of the 66, and then make them all a bit bigger?  It gives a nice closer shot then.  Or, send me the picture.  Well done mate.

Chris

I took 9 pics in total with various locos so I'll have a play around with those and see which looks the best.

Hope you don't mind me saving the logo off the forum page Chris!

Chris

grid078

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Love it love it love it :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Tank

Donkey

What? No A4 and no Deltic!  ???

Seriously, great pic Chris.  :thumbsup:

Donkey

4x2

Quote from: Donkey on January 01, 2012, 08:45:10 PM
Great pic 4 x 2  :thumbsup:
Thanks ! I understand Tank's idea was to promote all types of traction, era's and regions. All that's missing from my pic is an electric loco (haven't got one at the mo). I did get most types though...

1x Steamer (Jubilee)
1x Diesel Mechanical (cl 108)
1x Diesel Electrical (EMD NW2)
1x Diesel Hydraulic (cl 14)

I thought that using an American loco would show that we cater for international N gauge/scale as well as the UK.
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Chris

Quote from: Donkey on January 01, 2012, 08:35:28 PM
What? No A4 and no Deltic!  ???

Not yet! Future planned purchases include a Deltic to renumber as 55022 and would also like Tornado. Other priorities at the moment...

Tank

Come on guys and girls, I need some pictures of steam loco's!  :)   :A1Tornado:

Oldman

All N gauge : Tomytec Tram(1/150), Hobbytrain Tamper (1/160) , Minitrix  0-6-0.

KatoC11 and Union Mills 3F

Don't know if these are any good.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Tank

Thanks Oldman.  It's a shame that you cut off the left hand side of the pictures.  I like the first one you've done with the tram and Plasser & Theurer.  Could you do that one again, a tiny bit further away (so the left hand side is there).  Thanks! :camera:

I just added a photo on there.  I forgot I had a Dapol M7 tucked away from 3-4 years ago.

:NGaugersRule:

Oldman

These any better Chris
The double deck tram addedon the first pic is a working Nn3 model
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations