Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailGooner

Skyline2uk

Agree with above, and I have 5 on order 😳

NinOz

:'(  :laugh3: :'(
Just spent 44 minutes with Telstra (telco) online chat trying to find out the reason why my new sim card in a new mobile data modem can't/hasn't been registered or activated.  This is my third time in 9 days.
Gave them an initial post of relevant info; sim, order, account, phone numbers along with the error I get when I try to use the new modem.  Got passed to three "operators"
who proceeded to ask questions laid out in the original post. 
The last straw was the last person asking if I had received the sim card and modem and then asking for the sim number. :help:
Please, all I want is someone who can read, comprehend and retain a little info from a previous post.  Is this asking too much?

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! :censored:
To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

Bealman

To which thread are you referring to here?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

NinOz

Quote from: Bealman on July 28, 2017, 10:54:14 AM
To which thread are you referring to here?
Funny Bealman.  Very Funny.
Just let me roll over for another kick. :D
To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

paulprice

What's the deal with Nasal hair?

Before I reached 40 I was happily unaware that they existed, my nostril where just a bogey mine.

Suddenly now I have reached 41 my body has decided to produce these things over night, and they grow faster than bamboo. I mean how long do they have to be, and why do they attach themselves to your tender parts.

Yesterday I decided enough was enough with one of them, so I wrenched it out, I have just finished CRYING NOW!!!! I'm sure it was attached to my nether regions.

I'm now sitting at my desk, wondering if I should get all my mail changed from Mr Price to Mrs Price, and another of the pesky  :censored: :censored: buggers has decided to sprout from my other nostril

I HATE GETTING OLD ITS PANTS

austinbob

It'll be your ears next... :D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

paulprice

Quote from: austinbob on July 28, 2017, 11:51:27 AM
It'll be your ears next... :D

Great another thing to look forward to

Dorsetmike

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_7?url=search-alias%3Ddrugstore&field-keywords=nostril+hair+trimmer&sprefix=nostril%2Caps%2C144&crid=JM7DWQQ7PHET

Should be summat there that will sort it out. At 40 you're only a youngster, wait until you're more than twice that then you can claim to be getting old. :whistle:
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

daveg

Just you wait PP!

Nasal hair is just the beginning!  >:D

Hair moves almost overnight. That which was upon your bonce goes south as you have already reported to nose, soon it'll be ears, shoulders, etc, etc.

Reminds me of the bit in Malcolm in the Middle where Hal (the dad) stands in the kitchen and is literally sheared by Lois. http://malcolminthemiddle.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lois%27_Debut,_shaving_Hal%27s_back._(YECGH!!!).png

Happy days!

Dave G

railsquid

I reckon it's the follicles growing forgetful with age and getting confused about where they should actually be.

Now how to stop all my muscle concentrating itself around my midriff?

Newportnobby

I always remember the 'Baldy man' (Gregor Fisher) who pulled at a nasal hair and pulled and pulled while the small amount of hair on his head unravelled and disappeared :smiley-laughing:

Try to pluck these hairs out as, just like growing a beard, trimming just causes them to grow faster and thicker. The hair on my head is quickly vanishing and appearing up my nose and in my lugholes whilst my eyebrows get totally out of control :-[

broadsword

Sounds like you're turning into a werewolf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

Tom U

Man goes into the barber shop.
He has just 3 hairs on his head.
Barber: How would you like the cut, sir?
Customer: I want it formal; one left, one right, one back.
Barber starts to comb and style...but...
Barber:  Sorry sir, one hair fell out, how would you like it now?
Customer:  OK, make it semi-formal; one left, one right.
Barber starts to comb and style...but...
Barber:  Sorry sir, another hair fell out, what now?
Customer:  To hell with it...leave it casual.

Newportnobby

Quote from: broadsword on July 28, 2017, 02:38:25 PM
Sounds like you're turning into a werewolf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

With an egg in a nest on his head ::)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations