Farish Mk2F coaches interiors

Started by Rabbitaway, November 25, 2017, 12:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabbitaway

Did Farish mk2f coaches ever come with interiors factory fitted from either the Poole or early Bachmann produced models

I have been buying these secondhand and some have interiors some not or have I picked up some with BR Lines interiors reto fitted

Thanks

MJKERR

Even worse, Farish have still not produced (correct) Mark 2F coaches
The body and frame are Mark 2E, with no interior
Also one batch they released were mirror images!

The only interior I have ever seen is from BR Lines

crepello

Hopefully it won't be long before their new 2Fs emerge.

johnlambert

I think it's going to be a couple of years until the new 2Fs emerge.  Have we seen prototypes yet?  It seems so long since they were announced that I've lost track of how far along they are (or aren't) in development.

PaulCheffus

Hi

They will arrive just after I finish my Gatwick Express rake. Just doing the tinted glazing at the moment.

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Workbench thread
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=54708.msg724969#msg724969

MJKERR

Quote from: johnlambert on November 25, 2017, 11:12:25 AM
Have we seen prototypes yet?  It seems so long since they were announced that I've lost track of how far along they are (or aren't) in development.
Samples were made three years ago, and found to be completely inaccurate, so the process had to be started again
OO gauge samples were completed at the beginning of the year and N gauge samples due now (as the specification had changed a third time)
Latest update suggested release middle 2018

Rabbitaway

Looks like I have been lucky to buy a number with BR Lines interiors then if these were never factory fitted

I will have to order a few more from Bob so the rake all has interiors

Need to restock on 16 teeth gears anyway as I used the last one on yet another Farish loco!

So an order is due

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations