Merry Christmas to all

Started by trkilliman, December 12, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkilliman

I just want to wish members of this forum Festive best wishes,and a happy new year. This is a great forum where we can and do all learn from each other.

Merry Christmas !

Jimbo

Thank you!

My sentiments exactly! To you and everybody on the forum, it's a great place to be!

Merry Christmas! With my best wishes for a happy, peaceful and successful new year.... :NGaugersRule:

Jimbo.
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

Bealman

Good on you, boys, for kicking off this year's Christmas thread.  :thumbsup:

A Merry Christmas to all our members, and a safe  and happy one for all your loved ones.

Compliments of the season from Down Under.  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

javlinfaw7

At this time of the year it's difficult to know what to say without offending someone and there has been a lot going on on various FB groups recently. So I've checked with my legal adviser and on his advice I wish to say the following to all friends and acquaintances.
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

austinbob

In short - I think that means happy Xmas.
:hmmm:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

daffy

Happy Christmas everyone, and may all your trains run smoothly, your points turnout with ease, and your little travellers (many of whom have waited seemingly endlessly for their trains) finally get to their destinations.

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Bob Tidbury

I was going to wait a few more days to send a message but now its all started
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR  AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET  LOTS OF RAILWAY RELATED PRESENTS.
Bob Tidbury

Skyline2uk

Quote from: daffy on December 12, 2017, 11:44:23 AM
Happy Christmas everyone, and may all your trains run smoothly, your points turnout with ease, and your little travellers (many of whom have waited seemingly endlessly for their trains) finally get to their destinations.

In the case of my layout, there are a couple of station staff members who must have very sore arms indeed by now, having been "giving the tip" for several years!

Seasons Greetings to all Forum Members and their Families.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful time.

Skyline2uk

port perran

And a very Happy Christmas from all the little folk at Trepol Bay and Port Perran.
Oh......and from me.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

dannyboy

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from myself .... and SWMBO ..... and the dog ..... and the cats.  :beers:

@javlinfaw7  If I copy your missive verbatim, with no additions, subtractions or alterations in any shape or form, would it be permissible for me to copy and forward the said missive to other interested parties? I could of course, if necessary, pay the requisite fee, or, if you are in agreement, make a suitable donation to a charity in lieu of the requisite fee.

Having re-read the missive, I realise now that you did say, in the small print, that the missive is freely transferrable - thank you. I will still make a donation to charity  :).
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Evans

Happy christmas everyone. Only 11 sleeps !!!

Mito

Just to prove it can snow here!
All gone by the evening,  :(
Seasons Greetings to all and may the stockings be filled with 'N'ice goodies.
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

cornish yorkie

:hellosign: A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL  :Carriage:  MEMBERS AROUND THE WORLD from Derek & family
ONLY ONE RULE ENJOY

Steve.T

Best wishes for the season, and many thanks to all on this great forum

And without being biased a special extra thanks to all the moderators who keep this website going  :thankyousign:

:NGF:

Steve
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations