what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamie+

Quote from: broadsword on March 19, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
Quote from: LAandNQFan on March 19, 2017, 12:49:14 PM
I'm listening, feeling rather mournful, to The Best of Chuck Berry. What a wonderful guitarist, and what a sense of humour.

I think we should keep our heroes at arms length, CB may have been one of the rock'n' roll greats
Roll over Beethoven etc, but personally he was a pretty horrible person.

Agree with above post about him not being very nice, although most so called stars have too much ego IMO, which counts for not much anyway   LOL    :laugh3:

stevewalker

Just listening to a recording of my son (on the violin) and the rest of the Sinfonia of Trafford Youth Orchestra from their last practice session - playing the various pieces from Pirates of the Caribbean. Meanwhile the kids (3 of them, plus a Spanish exchange student) have gone to the park, so peace reigns.

Tank

I love this song about the Falklands War.  :)

joe cassidy

marco neri

Quote from: Tank on March 21, 2017, 08:09:48 PM
I love this song about the Falklands War.  :)

Just seen them on stage last summer with Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Saxon and Raven Age.....a very good performance from Sabaton

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Sprintex

Here endeth the political history lesson, back to the music please  :thumbsup:

Paul

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

ntpntpntp

Shadowed Wood - Until Next Time.   A bit of gothic doom metal (by my lad as it happens!)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY4Wna0j27Lqcs-jUYF-X1w
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Newportnobby

That's one helluva set but I'd have to find some usable body parts to sell to fund it and then hope I live long enough to listen to it all :'(

tutenkhamunsleeping

This months Radio Caroline North weekend broadcast in conjunction with Manx Radio.

Has to be via the internet, as the Manx AM signal can only be heard round here after dark.......though some "naughty man" was rebroadcasing it on a different AM frequency in Suffolk yesterday  :admiration:

scottmitchell74

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

Newportnobby

A sunny day in Leyland = everyone doing DIY so I'm listening to assorted hammering, drilling, sanding, mowing, strimming etc etc ::)

Sprintex

Of our little terrace of four houses three of us were out mowing the lawn just now - it was a Flymo Symphony :D

Paul

Malc

A little bit of Wilko Johnson when he had hair.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations