What's happening?

Started by Dorsetmike, August 10, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

The sky has gone a different colour sort of greyish and drops of water are falling from it; at 84 my memory is not what it was but I have vague recollections of this phenomenon in the past, can anyone remind me what it is?
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Newportnobby

Your next door neighbour must be using a hosepipe, and must be reported to zer Authorities immediately

Bealman

Not a drop of rain throughout the month of July at chez Bealman, and nothing so far this month.

Major drought problem here at the moment.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

I was woken up by the rain hammering on the mancave (conservatory) roof at 03.30, then again by a single clap of thunder at 05.00 and, just as I was dozing off again, the rain pelted down again at 05.30.
I'll be seeking a couple of matchsticks later on :sleep: :sleep:

The Q

'ear! who painted all my nice light brown ground? Looked out the window this morning   and it's all green out there!!!

Papyrus

That means I'm going to have to mow the lawn again.  :(

Chris

Tank

My gardens, garage and workshop have been flooded for the past hour.  >:( All clear now.

guest311

Quote from: Dorsetmike on August 10, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
The sky has gone a different colour sort of greyish and drops of water are falling from it; at 84 my memory is not what it was but I have vague recollections of this phenomenon in the past, can anyone remind me what it is?

it's called

ENGLISH SUMMER

:smiley-laughing:

javlinfaw7

guest311

but you have whisky and distilleries, to make up for it, and to produce the special water for the whisky  :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations