welsh theme exhibition layout.

Started by Bigmac, December 31, 2016, 02:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmac

i attended warley show once--2007 0r 8---and caught sight of a very nice welsh themed layout--one with a long viaduct crossing an estuary.  i think it won a prize--and Pete Waterman commented on it in a subsequent RM--saying it had an unpronouncable name.

can anyone tell me the name of it ?--better stiill--any photos or a link to a video ?
i used to be indecisive...but now i'm not so sure.

Bigmac

that be the one--many thanks.  i even spotted that crosti 9f.
i used to be indecisive...but now i'm not so sure.

Newportnobby

The creator and owner, Les Nehrlich, is a member of the Preston Model Railway Club and also a member of this forum
@les nehrlich

sp1

Newportnobby

I'd have to leave Les to give accurate dimensions but my guess would be about 18ft long and 7ft deep

NinOz

To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

Newportnobby

25ft x 10ft, eh?
Well, at least I can't be accused of being a typical male over estimating a size :angel:

Tonye

:hellosign: That's a fabulous layout, when I last saw it they had a number of crosti 9Fs and 9Fs in the shed - marvellous.
Tony .H

Newportnobby

What is not so easy to spot are the moving buckets on the over head cable at about 1.10

port perran

Quote from: newportnobby on January 01, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
What is not so easy to spot are the moving buckets on the over head cable at about 1.10
Must remember to look again in 15 minutes -its only 12.55 at the moment  :D
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

RailGooner

'Dyna Hyfryd'. Speechless  :-X :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daffy

Very, VERY nice layout. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Inspirational. :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Luke Piewalker

I was just about to say 'that sounds like the one I saw in Perth', and then I started the video...  :-[

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations