what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djgriff

Hi all new ramstien cd for xmas, loving it.

Dave

Oldman

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble  - In Step
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

markie

Radio 5, FA cup 3rd round coverage, can't beat the BBC Radio for the coverage. They have just played the music at five o'clock for sports report/round up. I remember it well when in the Falklands nearly 30 years ago! It must have been about two o'clock. We used to gather round the radio and listen to the World Service for the results, sorry I'll stop otherwise I'll go on for hours.

Mark

Sprintex

Quote from: markie on January 07, 2012, 05:09:35 PM
. . . sorry I'll stop otherwise I'll go on for hours.

Just like the football does then!  :smiley-laughing:

Sorry, couldn't resist it  ;)

Paul

markie

Jerry Howlett

Good to have another Hawkwind fan on board :music: Welcome Andy :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Missed that post Nobby Bristol locarno 1974 Stacia and Silver Machine now THAT takes me back !
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

davieb

had a bit of a mad day at work so i am now unwinding

with a bit of W.A.S.P including their cover of locomotive breath  :music:

dave  :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on January 07, 2012, 06:13:06 PM
Good to have another Hawkwind fan on board :music: Welcome Andy :thumbsup:

Missed that post Nobby Bristol locarno 1974 Stacia and Silver Machine now THAT takes me back !
[/quote]

Saw them several times, Jerry. Not that I minded but why did Stacia always insist on getting her kit off.
Space Ritual is still one of my favourite albums - Lemmy's bass playing is awesome :music:

Jerry Howlett

Did she ? Can't say I ever noticed!  8) 8)

Once again the Hawkwind albums have disappeared over the years. Strange that none of the Mrs H's ever liked them , could there be a connection ?

Sprintex

Tenuous Trivia Time  :)

Stacia Blake maried Roy Dyke, formerly of Ashton, Gardner and Dyke who had a hit in 1971 with "Resurrection Shuffle". At the time they were living in the same road as a 2-year-old future-railway-modeller called Sprintex in North London  ;D

Paul

Jerry Howlett

On an offbeat note now (sorry). anyone ever listen to Bob Calvert's Captain Lockhead and the Starfighters ?.  All about selling the Luftwaffe F104 G's. Gone but not forgotten....

Pete @ EGLM

Missed that post Nobby Bristol locarno 1974 Stacia and Silver Machine now THAT takes me back

I was at that gig- drank too much Watneys Red Barrel and wasn't very well!

jagman

Hi Guys
Listing to Stryper's version of Heaven and Hell. All I can say is brilliant.

23B

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations