The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikeracer

When my Canon LBP 5050 printer started running out of toner I gave it away rather than buy anymore toner for it,it was cheaper to buy a new Samsung printer.
I messaged Canon support about the issue of poor performance and on the 10 July had a reply that I would get an answer in 4-5 days.

12 days later and no reply,got on Canons support sight and explained that I had not received a reply,put it as low priority and couldn't get any further until I paid £18.00 for an expert to answer,if I'd gone for a priority answer it would have been £35.00.

What a load of planks.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Newportnobby

Not so much angry as bricking it. Dentist tomorrow morning, and even though I go every 6 months he always finds a way of relieving me of modelling money >:(

Wouldn't be so bad, but last time I had to have a wisdom tooth put in ::)

Mustermark

Quote from: newportnobby on July 26, 2012, 09:42:04 PM

But did it help any???

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

scotsoft

Quote from: Mustermark on July 26, 2012, 10:05:06 PM

But did it help any???

I don't believe you feel the need to ask!!!!!!!   :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

Dock Shunter

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :thumbsup:

longbridge

Dentists are no different than Banks, Supermarkets and Oil Companies they love dipping into your wallet.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

K-N-Gauge

Quote from: oldrailbug on July 26, 2012, 10:59:07 PM
Dentists are no different than Banks, Supermarkets and Oil Companies they love dipping into your wallet.
True true :p

Kipper

If one of your teeth falls out, you put it under your pillow for a cash reward from the Tooth Fairy. Now, just think, why do dentists remove so many teeth? Their pillowcases must be stuffed with money, made from putting your removed teeth under their pillows!

longbridge

Quote from: Kipper on July 26, 2012, 11:59:51 PM
If one of your teeth falls out, you put it under your pillow for a cash reward from the Tooth Fairy. Now, just think, why do dentists remove so many teeth? Their pillowcases must be stuffed with money, made from putting your removed teeth under their pillows!

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

Good start to the morning  Power cut, major water leak down the road-not even enough pressure to fill the kettle. Whats next they always come im threes
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Quote from: scotsoft on July 26, 2012, 10:28:52 PM

I don't believe you feel the need to ask!!!!!!!   :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

Just as well I'm not easily hurt :'(
Well - it cost me £60 this morning and will cost another £200 in 4 weeks time.
That's more than a Blue Pullman :o

Quote from: Oldman on July 27, 2012, 09:16:43 AM
Good start to the morning  Power cut, major water leak down the road-not even enough pressure to fill the kettle. Whats next they always come im threes

The Olympics :evil:

Dock Shunter

Quote from: newportnobby on July 27, 2012, 05:00:10 PM

Blue Pullman......thats another name for an angry dentist isn't it....... ;D

.............I'll see meself out shall i......... ::)

scotsoft

Quote from: Dock Shunter on July 27, 2012, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on July 27, 2012, 05:00:10 PM

Blue Pullman......thats another name for an angry dentist isn't it....... ;D

.............I'll see meself out shall i......... ::)

That will be the one that is short of breath then.  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

kevin141

I am fed up with sport already how long will the torcher last
kevin141
Good dinner

Sprintex

I was fed up with it long before it even started - endless hype on TV and radio for weeks on end, all for a bunch of people running, jumping and throwing things  ::)

As for the torch-relay, well. It passed within about 150 yards of my house, did I rush out to see it? No. Could I give a monkey's? No. Do I feel a sense of patriotic pride in Britain hosting the games? Definitely no! It's sport, it's not important.

Paul

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations