N Gauge Journal 5/17 Article: How to build a helix

Started by Belly, October 13, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belly

Hello Everyone,

In the latest N Gauge Journal, I was surprised to learn that my article, on "How to Build A Helix", had been printed.

In the original draft, I suggested that if members wished to contact me in relation to obtaining a copy of the Excel based Helix Calculator I could be contacted on this forum. Sadly, that inclusion was overlooked.   

Be that as it may, should anyone have any questions or wish to obtain a copy of the calculator please let me know.

Cheers,

Geoff

NeMo

An excellent article! Well done on getting it published.

Cheers, NeMo
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

woodbury22uk

Quote from: Belly on October 13, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

In the original draft, I suggested that if members wished to contact me in relation to obtaining a copy of the Excel based Helix Calculator I could be contacted on this forum. Sadly, that inclusion was overlooked.   

Cheers,

Geoff

Fascinating article. The final paragraph on page 57 mentions contact via this forum, and the ngauge yahoo! group.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Belly

Thanks NeMo for the kind words.

Thanks Mike for pointing that out and my sincerest apologies to the N Gauge Society; I didn't read the entire article.  My apologies to all concerned.

Further to the original post:  I wondered if I could get the helix calculator added to this database however as an ".xls" file it's unable to be accomplished.  So back to what was originally stated:  please don't hesitate to contact me and we'll work from there.  Furthermore, should there be any questions that the article raises and you would like answered; again, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Geoff

woodbury22uk

Thanks Geoff for sending me a copy of your Helix Calculator. Works a treat, and well recommended for anyone with helix plans.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Maurits71

Hills and Meadows on social media

For Hills and Meadows video channel please click here

For Hills and Meadows on facebook please click here

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP