Ebates

Started by Intercity, May 19, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intercity

I have seen commercials for this website/app and always passed it off as something to avoid, however being bored I decided to dig around a little and it seems I may have missed an opportunity to gain cash back.

They list ebay as one of the retailers they are affiliated with, and purchases from certain categories you can get 1 or 2% cashback, there are a whole host of other affiliated retailers too.

It says all that's needed is your correct email address (and they pay into PayPal too), they have been in business since 1999 I think it said, no "surveys" to do etc etc, they get there money from the merchant through the affiliate link, that money is then divided between them and you.

I know most people that have read this far have alarm bells going off like crazy and it seems too good to be true, but I'm going to kick myself if the only cashback I got was my eBay bucks when I could have had more just for shopping online.

So all that said does anyone know any more on this subject or even signed up themselves (almost all reviews are positive from what I've found)

MJKERR

Just sign up to the affiliate program yourself, take all the commission not just some of it

partnernetwork.ebay.co.uk

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations