Tutorials listings

Started by petercharlesfagg, December 06, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharlesfagg

Friends,

Would it be possible for the tutorials to be listed under letters of the alphabet?

Not that I am looking for anything special but with plenty of time and idle hands there are always those niggling little things that it would be nice to find out about and squirrel away for another time.  (i.e. things that do not warrant a thread.)

There IS the search I do understand that, but possibly Points under P for example?

Regards, Peter.

Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

port perran

I think I understand what you mean there Peter.
I often remember reading something on here but when I try to find it again, I struggle.
But......I guess that what you are asking for may well prove troublesome.
I'm sure that someone with greater knowledge than I can come up with some sort of solution though.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

trainsdownunder

Newportnobby

Peter - are you using the 'Add Bookmark' function, as at least you can create your own list of threads you want easier access to?

austinbob

Quote from: trainsdownunder on December 07, 2014, 11:51:39 AM
Good suggestion Petere

Yes that works quite well.

I also just had a quick try at pulling up the Tutorials section and using the search function for - as an example - points, seep and loco and it seemed pretty effective to me.

Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bealman

It's not a bad idea, Peter, but the bookmark function suggested by NewportNobby works quite well.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations