problems with AOL

Started by guest311, February 08, 2016, 08:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

I expect the answer will be -your own fault for using AOL - but has anyone else had problems trying to log into AOL for e-mails ?
I get a message saying an unkown fault, try again [didn't work either] or leave feedback [this page cannot be displayed  :censored:]
this site opened straight away with no problems.
alan

Malc

I can open the log in page for AOL.co.uk, but as I don't have an account, I can't go any further. You could try clearing your browsing history.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

mickeyflinn

I had the same problems last night, but only when I was trying to login on my laptop - when I used the AOL app on either my iPhone or Android tablet, everything was OK.
Seems to have cleared now as I've had no issues today.

guest311

Hi all,
managed to log in late last night, and all seemed to be ok.
sounds like a glitch somewhere as I hadn't re-set anything, or logged off a logged back on the laptop.

hadn't heard anything about them ending their free e-mail, perhaps they are not signing up any new users to it, but are retaining it for existing users.
alan

DELETED

I know talktalk and AOL are similar (same base-company?).  It may have something to do with the absolute catastrophic mess talktalk have made of trying to roll-out a new type of webmail last week which still does not work after years of them trying.  I haven't had any working E-Mail for almost a week now and they don't seem too interested in fixing the mess, it wouldn't surprise me if there's been any knock-on glitches with AOL also :'(

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations