what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustermark

Quote from: oldrailbug on December 09, 2011, 07:44:59 PM
Jimmy Hendrix "All along the Watchtower"

:thumbsup:  I worked in a pub once where this was the ONLY decent song on the jukebox.  Spent a fortune in 10p's playing it when the pub was empty.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

4x2

Quote from: Mustermark on December 09, 2011, 08:04:30 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on December 09, 2011, 07:44:59 PM
Jimmy Hendrix "All along the Watchtower"

:thumbsup:  I worked in a pub once where this was the ONLY decent song on the jukebox.  Spent a fortune in 10p's playing it when the pub was empty.
Que the Huey, vietnam back drop and some oscar winning actors with big guns....!  :smiley-laughing:
Seriously though - great track ! :thumbsup:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Oldman

The sound of Heavy diesel locos.
Watching a DVD of the BNSF  in the rockies -Serious  double stack trains
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

4x2

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

painbrook

Blasting out is the Who's album 'Tommy', I remember my grandad playing it back in the 70s, ;D. Cheers grandad. john.

longbridge

Well its nearly 10pm here in Oz and I have had a hard day Christmas shopping with SWMBO, cor what a flamin drag, so I decided it was time for some nice soothing music "JJ Cale" Grasshopper Album, ahhhh so sweet, next up is the Santana "Caravanserai"
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Pengi

Radio 5 live extra. Waiting for live coverage of Saints v Blackpool. Come on you Red and Whites!!
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Elvinley

Some of you prog fans on here may enjoy my bands track Rebirth which I have recently made a video for. Beware - the song is over 23 mins long!

MY SILENT WAKE - REBIRTH

Elvinley

Tank

4x2

Mike

Tank

Oldman

Kraftwerk -Autobahn
Title track 14 minutes long.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations