A4 Box File of Metcalfe Leftovers

Started by Drakken, August 20, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

I'm wondering what everyone else does with there odd and ends after finishing Metcalfe Kits. I've got a A4 Box file full of bits I have no idea what to do with. Anyone got any idea's what to do with it. Mainly big bits for example but the first attempt at the pub out way wrong so ended up with half the kit left lol

I'll post up this evening what I have for ideas if anyone wouldn't mind  :beers:

Just seems a shame as there's so much and nothing's coming to mind what I could build for the layout

RailGooner

I too keep all my surplus card kits bits in an A4 box file. All I do with them, is add other bits. :confused1:

Drakken

Maybe I could send you bit's I have and possibly you could get complete kits again :beers:

port perran

I keep everything and often raid the bits box for items to complete scratch built models.
Trouble is, I'm not very neat at storing things so I have a big drawer of stuff. Takes me ages to find things!
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Drakken

Think I'll have a route through and see if I can come up with anything for the little town scene just seems a shame to have a box full laying around unused. I do like a rummage through lol  :beers:

john12glen

:angel:It was suggested that my 'little pile of Metcalf bits' was thick and heavy enough to form into coal!

Drakken

Quote from: john12glen on August 20, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
:angel:It was suggested that my 'little pile of Metcalf bits' was thick and heavy enough to form into coal!

Reinforcement maybe needed although if modelling steam era could be handy :beers:

RailGooner

Quote from: port perran on August 20, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
I keep everything and often raid the bits box for items to complete scratch built models.

That's why I keep bits - for future scratch/bashing projects. :thumbsup:

Quote from: john12glen on August 20, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Keep adding bits and one day they might form a diamond! :D

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations