Drop down link for NGF Advertisers

Started by Mr Sprue, April 15, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Sprue

There maybe one here but I couldn't find it!

To be fair I haven't really tried that hard looking but then again I shouldn't need to! So just a polite suggestion, how about NGF iT place a link in the header before or after 'N'porium' for those who pay to advertise on the forum? Who know's it might even attract new advertisers.

Just my thoughts guys....you do a great job! :thumbsup:

All the best
Dave

Tank

There should be one in the FAQ section?

Mr Sprue

Please don't take this the wrong way, but that's not the place I would navigate to looking for an advertiser.

Anyway it was just a polite suggestion, that's the thing with websites they have to be constructed to be user friendly for lazy people!  ::)

Tank

No problem, as suggestions are always welcome.  :)

There are some 'advertise here' buttons under a couple of the adverts as well.  However, maybe I should make a more prominent button as you suggest on the main Menu.

Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Mr Sprue

No problem Chris, glad you appreciate my suggestion.

Believe it or not I had a senior moment and couldn't remember Adam's user name as I was trying to find his website electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk:dunce:

That's when the light bulb flashed in my head thinking wouldn't be easier to just simply have a menu to click on to find the NGF trade sites. Us older dudes sometimes have frequent memory crashes and need a bit of simple visual reference to help with our navigation!   ::)

Tank

Ooooooh!  You mean current advertisers, not wanting to advertise. :uneasy: ;D  Read that in the wrong way!!!!

There isn't currently a list, as it changes fairly often.  However, what if you go to www.NGauge.Online as that has a lot of links (and cost me a fair bit to set up)! 

Steamie+

Hi Chris, While this question isn't about advertisers directly, well i suppose it is in one way. The NGF shop link i put up i can't find now, it keeps coming up with the site on here, which unfortunately does not show any products. I would to buy some more gear, especially another polo shirt and some more clothing gear. Can you not put the link i put up as a sticky please.   :thumbsup:

Rod.   

Tank

It's on the 'NGF Links' now.  Thanks for the bump!

Mr Sprue

So why not have a link placed on the header for NGO then?  Especially as its cost you money it would put it to good use.

Until you pointed that page out I didn't know it existed!  :-[

Tank

Will do Mr Sprue!  :)  I thought the large advert at the bottom of the forum was enough, but perhaps you use an Ad blocker?

Steamie+

Quote from: Tank on April 28, 2017, 07:16:24 PM
Will do Mr Sprue!  :)  I thought the large advert at the bottom of the forum was enough, but perhaps you use an Ad blocker?

I use an Adblocker Chris and i can see stuff.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations