Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Quote from: newportnobby on February 13, 2017, 01:56:50 PM
Pictures please, gentlemen. PICTURES!!!!!! :camera:

I think we understand what you are saying  :) :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

Quote from: dannyboy on February 13, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

I think we understand what you are saying  :) :)

That's good. I don't like having to shout :no:

Papyrus

If you are lucky and I can remember how to work the damn' thing, I'll get my video camera out and hopefully post something moving.

She's not coming here till Easter, though, so don't wait up.

All the best,

Chris

JBQFC

had a day out at the Arundel wetland centre today as a valentines day treat for Clare my wife as we are both keen bird spotters
well the day started right the first bird we saw was a kingfisher which i have never seen then we also saw snipe great egret  water rail and long tailed tit all i have never seen before
Clare had never seen a water rail a very shy and hard to see bird so she got very excited when one just walks in to view and the says in front of use for about  5 minutes 
so i am now in the good books for suggesting this as a day out  :claphappy:

Steamie+

Same has above   :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

This was post number 645 in the Unhappy Thread

Quote from: newportnobby on February 14, 2017, 12:02:06 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on August 18, 2016, 04:25:29 PM
Last year my GP referred me to a consultant at Chorley hospital regarding my breathlessness and this resulted in me having a triple by pass in January 2016.
Today I have been to see this consultant in Chorley and his first question to me when I walked into his consulting room was "Have you had your operation yet?" to which my reply was "You're joking, right? Are you telling me you don't know?"
I filled him in on the details and then he asked me what medications I was on. At this point I blew my stack and shouted at him "Why aren't such details on your  :censored: computer system? How come you know so little about my medical history considering you referred me for the operation in the first place?"

Nothing is overshadowing my happiness at getting my driving licence back but I find the lack of communications/computer systems in the medical arena to be absolutely shocking. All those years ago a great fuss was made in my medical practice about putting all my records on computer so they could be accessed by anyone who needed to know my medical history. Bah :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Oh dear. I have to go to the hospital Thursday afternoon to see the above moronic consultant. I wonder if he'll have read any notes off the computer or will just ask silly questions again. I guess there will either be a post from me in The Angry Thread or an ASBO served on me for assault :uneasy:

Today I am gobsmacked :jawdropping:
I was seen on time and got everything I asked for. The X ray I wanted was done immediately and, all told, I was in and out within an hour. The consultant did ask what meds I was on but I just said I hadn't been asked to bring a list. God bless the NHS.
(Maybe I should have asked for sponsorship to buy me some more Class B tanks from RevolutioN :D)

austinbob

Nice one NN. Lets hope the results are good news.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bob Tidbury

:claphappy:  :bounce: I HAVE JUST RECIEVED MY TROJAN LOCO BODY FROM JONNY LAING OF 2A-RAIL ITS A VERY NICE 3D PRINT IT CAME WITH THE RESISTOR IN A VERY STRONG PLASTIC BOX
VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE FINALY GOT IT
THANKYOU JONNY
BOB TIDBURY

Newportnobby

Good to hear, Bob, and glad you're pleased with it.

jonclox

:o :o At last after a couple of years waiting and being put off time and time again dapol and Gaugemaster have got it together and the 3 long awaited class 73s are not only finally in stock but invoiced and paid for.
Due in my sweaty hands before next weekend :claphappy: :claphappy:
:hmmm: does this mean Ive got to start moddeling again?  ::) :-\
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

daveg

The 73s arriving is great news.

I've just called GM as my original card used to place the order had gone out of date a year ago.

Looking forward to seeing it and really hope that it looks and behaves well.

And yes Jon, go ahead but as Mick has said, only when you're ready and able. Don't push your luck!

Dave G

daveg

The 73s arriving is great news.

I've just called GM as my original card used to place the order had gone out of date a year ago.

Looking forward to seeing it and really hope that it looks and behaves well.

And yes Jon, go ahead but as Mick has said, only when you're ready and able. Don't push your luck!

Dave G

Steamie+

Quote from: jonclox on February 20, 2017, 02:00:35 PM
:o :o At last after a couple of years waiting and being put off time and time again dapol and Gaugemaster have got it together and the 3 long awaited class 73s are not only finally in stock but invoiced and paid for.
Due in my sweaty hands before next weekend :claphappy: :claphappy:
:hmmm: does this mean Ive got to start moddeling again?  ::) :-\

Looks like it... :claphappy:

daffy

I've just watched a video on my iPad of my 6 month old grandson trying to crawl across a carpet while his twin sister look on and tries to join in.

Magic. :) :) :) :)
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations