The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Howlett

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

talisman56

Quote from: Skyline2uk on November 15, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on November 15, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: class37025 on November 12, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

In respect of your experience, I'm happy to be sending a book of stamps to the value of £6.96 to your address as a goodwill gesture.

:hmmm: Coming round to the time for Christmas cards. What can I think of to moan to the Post Office about? ;)

How about:

"To whom it may concern,

I am sick and tired of constantly receiving post that does not contain an N gauge Warship in BR Green

Signed

Nobby"

:D

Skyline2uk

Two days later a hastily-repainted frigate is delivered... :)
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Bob Tidbury

I just don't understand all this technical stuff ,My IPad Pro wouldn't turn on  by the touch method this afternoon so I put in the Password and it went off completely , I turned it on and it said enter PASSCODE not Password  my son said he never entered a Passcode and got in a huff snatched it from me and turned it on entered the PASSWORD and it came on turned it off by closing the cover ,opened the cover and it now works by touching the button ,
WHY ARE THINGS SO COMPLICATED .of course it was my fault it allways is But this time even Val witnessed that it wouldn't come on and wanted a PASSCODE.which according to Apple helpline is a six NUMBER code Glenn is supposed to have entered when setting it up from new he said he has never entered a number in it at all  not the one we entered as a password .
BUT AT LEAST ITS WORKING AGAIN FOR THE MOMENT.
I'm lost without my IPad as I'm all on my own here all day every day.
Bob Tidbury

Jerry Howlett

Bob, Mrs "H" has this technology disease. She can do all the right things, BUT, COMPUTER SAYS NO!

This morning she tried to print of her daily Soduko,  no response from the printer. So I tried NADA..  The printer just wasn't there!!  I could see it so I am certain it exists!!  .  Mr BLOKE (Me) says I'll do it for you,........  Deleted printer tried to re=install printer etc etc etc.  Went out to the local Bar.    came home switched off the internetty thing and !!  Magic we have a printer!.

I think we all need a small child in a glass case for use in "case of emergency" !!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on November 16, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
I think we all need a small child in a glass case for use in "case of emergency" !!

@Jerry Howlett
A bit harsh, Jerry. Next thing you'll be getting said small child to clean your chimney!

Jerry Howlett

@Newportnobby    I actually need to find a trained monkey to get up the flue, to release said small child.  Offers ?

Newportnobby

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on November 16, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
@Newportnobby    I actually need to find a trained monkey to get up the flue, to release said small child.  Offers ?

@Jerry Howlett
If you'd trained the said small child in the first place you wouldn't have needed the monkey ::)
You must stop cutting corners and I think I need a word with Mrs H.

Bealman

Ok, I'm angry  :veryangry:

But only at me stupid self!! :veryangry:

Took Mrs Bealman to Sydney airport yesterday as she was heading to Darwin to see the Territory Bealette. Had booked a budget ticket on a budget airline.

Didn't read the small print, did I. Budget fare only included a baggage allowance of 7Kg. Mrs Bealman's bag was 9.4Kg, so I got slugged for an extra 60 bucks.  :smackedface:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on November 23, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
Ok, I'm angry  :veryangry:

But only at me stupid self!! :veryangry:

Took Mrs Bealman to Sydney airport yesterday as she was heading to Darwin to see the Territory Bealette. Had booked a budget ticket on a budget airline.

Didn't read the small print, did I. Budget fare only included a baggage allowance of 7Kg. Mrs Bealman's bag was 9.4Kg, so I got slugged for an extra 60 bucks.  :smackedface:

Ouch, in real money that's a brand new Farish coach!

Bealman

Yes indeed. Mk1 of course  ;)

Hopefully a baggage coach  ;D

Webbo

Pretty mean on the part of the airline, George. Tiger?

Ah well, keeps the (your) money circulating in the economy.

Webbo

Bealman

Jetstar.

But as I say, my silly fault.  :thumbsup:

Tom U

Could she not have transferred 2.4 kilo of stuff from her bag to her pockets?

Bealman

Not sure how to answer that.

All I can say is no.  :thumbsup:

joe cassidy

Don't get up to any mischief while your wife's away George  :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP