Get well soon, Peter Charles Fagg

Started by Malc, November 25, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GroupC

Peter, that's great news - one of the best things I've heard this Christmas. I echo all the previous posts and hope you enjoyed / are enjoying it with those who are dear to you. Can I also wish you a happy new year, with my most sincere best wishes for you, your health and for those who are looking after you.

cheers, friend.

Pengi

Quote from: GroupC on December 26, 2015, 12:55:40 PM
Peter, that's great news - one of the best things I've heard this Christmas. I echo all the previous posts and hope you enjoyed / are enjoying it with those who are dear to you. Can I also wish you a happy new year, with my most sincere best wishes for you, your health and for those who are looking after you.

cheers, friend.
Couldn't have put it better myself - rooting for you Peter
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Bealman

Quote from: lil chris on December 26, 2015, 01:01:14 AM
I am pleased to hear you are home for christmas Peter. Your adventures with your railway are ledgendary on this site, I am looking forward to having you back and up to full strength.All the Best for the New Year. :claphappy:
And I couldn't have said this better myself. You are indeed a legend on this forum, Peter.  Best wishes for the New Year and this bloke in Australia is also looking forward to seeing you back to your normal self.  :thumbsup: :beers:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

scruff

Great to hear you managed to get home for Christmas Peter.. Hope you had a really good one.
And so I'm not late this time... Happy new Year!!!
Keep Fighting Peter and I hope you get more good news in the new year.

All the best
Mark

DesertHound

All the best Peter! I think I can speak for all (seems like most have spoken anyway) in saying that we look forward to reading your posts in the new year.

Daniel
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Geoff

All the very best Peter and I wish you good health for the new year.
Geoff

Chinahand

Just picked up on the fact you've been having a rough time of it recently Peter but glad you managed to be home for Christmas. I will be thinking of you and hope that 2016 will be kind to you.
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations