Locked threads

Started by Steamie+, April 24, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

There's a lot to be said for euthanasia,  perhaps followed by ritual burning, particularly as an antidote to the resurrectionists, and to remove the risk, in some cases, of the spread of infection.
After all, they shoot horses, don't they? And this old nag has run it race.

Oh dear, now I've gone and done it! Probably offended a hundred different factions, from equestrians to crematorium keepers, with bacterial and viral scientists throwing their hands in the air at the same time, not to mention those with particular religious and social views.

I'll shut up and go back to my first idea - playing trains.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

PLD

All that remains to be said now is that the last page and a half of postings on this thread are a PERFECT example of why threads sometimes need to be locked...
:no: :doh: :hmmm: ::)

Steamie+

Quote from: austinbob on April 25, 2017, 08:23:25 AM
Quote from: Rabs on April 24, 2017, 11:08:32 PM
Quote from: Rabs on April 24, 2017, 11:11:27 AM
I think this thread has run its course now.  Perhaps it's time to lock it?

[Lights blue touchpaper, retreats to safe distance...]

:angel:

Quote from: Steamie+ on April 24, 2017, 11:16:58 AM
Your comment is just asking for trouble, if anyone has got to say it should be locked it is me has i started this. so yes please lock this thread NPN, Bealman and any other Mod. I am sick of members just commenting to have personal attacks on the forum it is really getting down, this is the best forum on the web and if you don't like what the mods do then retreat to the other forums that allow you to say what ever you what, I Don't Think So.     

Happy Modelling.        :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure, but if that was a reply to me then apparently I was mistaken in thinking that my post was pretty obviously a joke!
I don't think the comment was aimed at you Rabs. Parts of this thread have just turned into a slanging match and its difficult to work out who's slanging who.
I think this really is a thread the mods should turn off now - how about it?
:thankyousign:

@austinbob

You are correct Bob, this thread needs locking, but a PM from Tank who has said the mods are waiting for the ok because they have had a lot of criticism over the last few weeks. I think they should just lock it now, i have asked for it to the Mods and Tank, but they are sitting on their hands and letting it run.

Quote from: daffy on April 25, 2017, 09:06:43 AM
There's a lot to be said for euthanasia,  perhaps followed by ritual burning, particularly as an antidote to the resurrectionists, and to remove the risk, in some cases, of the spread of infection.
After all, they shoot horses, don't they? And this old nag has run it race.

Oh dear, now I've gone and done it! Probably offended a hundred different factions, from equestrians to crematorium keepers, with bacterial and viral scientists throwing their hands in the air at the same time, not to mention those with particular religious and social views.

I'll shut up and go back to my first idea - playing trains.

@daffy

It's coming in last Mike.

I too am going to play trains, when i can get the flipping points sorted.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations