Fleabag

Started by Mr Sprue, December 29, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Sprue

Anyone been watching this on BBC1? Pretty well near the mark!  :goggleeyes: :-[

Cooper

Did you get to the end of episode 6?

Jerry Howlett

I thought it was a documentary about BagPuss..

Nurse nurse!!!
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Mr Sprue

Quote from: Cooper on January 01, 2017, 12:54:17 AM
Did you get to the end of episode 6?

No haven't seen that one, what happens?

Cooper

Gets a bit serious in the last 10 minutes. Don't want to spoil it for you. I thought it was well acted and rather funny throughout, but certainly frank and near the knuckle too...

jrb

I'm really glad this was posted - I hadn't heard of this at all, but found it on iPlayer after reading this post after midnight last night. Watched the first episode immediately, and the rest today. I thought it was rather good!

DELETED

I watched the full series when it was originally out -6months ago now or something like that ?????

I really hate BBC for it's comedy output nowadays -it needs to forget bbc3 IMO which does  ore harm than good.

......close to the bone etc.  such a sharp turn on episode 6.  I think we all saw it coming, just not so graphically!!!!!!!!!

SouthernJohn

I really rather enjoyed Fleabag, I don't tend to watch tv much, but I stumbled upon Fleabag one evening and tuned in every week after to watch it. I would be interested to know if the BBC considers a second season  :bounce:
Have a great week,

John

Visit Sunny Hayworth-on-Sea! Southern Seaside Steam.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=51061.msg668335#msg668335

CliveH

Watched it first time around. Well, most of it. Tried, but lost interest. Bit too much predictable angst for our taste. Bill Patterson had the best line - 'You'll have got that from your mother' - or perhaps he was just the best actor? Still have a juvenile smile at 'Twatnav' now and then.

Cheers

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations