New trainset to start me off

Started by Class 25, January 25, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Class 25

Hi with me being new to n gauge my wife came in from shopping with a new Graham Farnish n gauge night mail trainset this has the class 47 diesel loco. I'm really happy as I can expand from this.

Train Waiting

Quote from: Class 25 on January 25, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
Hi with me being new to n gauge my wife came in from shopping with a new Graham Farnish n gauge night mail trainset this has the class 47 diesel loco. I'm really happy as I can expand from this.

Splendid!  There is great fun to be had from a train set.  And special pleasure in a surprise present like this...

I wish you many hours of enjoyment.

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Class 25

Hi John thanks for your reply I'm going to get used to the trainset before I start adding sidings and expanding. :bounce:

port perran

Have fun with your train set.
You'll learn lots.
Enjoy
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations