Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

So sorry to hear about the fatalities and injured, Marco. :(
The lovely buildings can be replaced.

Bob Tidbury

I hope none of your family and friends have been affected by the tragedy ,one of my friends wife's family live in Italy and I've checked with him but they all live in the north but they do have one friend who lives in the area who they are trying to contact but can't get through yet hopefully it's just a communication problem.
Let's hope the death toll doesn't go up more once they start clearing the damage.
Bob

marco neri

Hi Bob,
'Til now me, my family and my friends are all OK....communications are very difficult ....telephone lines are all overpowered, especially in our zone...the real problem is that have been shocked many small towns over the mountains (Appennini) very difficult to rescue..roads and bridges are damaged...

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Jerry Howlett

Hi Marco,

We had a couple of small tremors here over the last 2 years they only lasted a few seconds and that is scary. Luckily for us we are too far north to have felt last nights one. Our thoughts are with you and all those affected.

Auguri

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

marco neri

Hi,
I know about Tuscany last two years...

Grazie Jerry

steve836

Hi Marco, glad you & your family are ok. If there's anything we can do just ask.
best wishes Steve
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

marco neri

Hi Steve,
Many thanks for your wishes and thoughts....at moment situation is not too bad.....army, fire fighters and other military polices are doing a good work..
However will be my first thought ask to if you can do anything...

Thank you all guys

Marco

marco neri

Last (sad) news..
It seems there are 3 english victims...owner of an holiday-house in that zone...

Marco

Jerry Howlett

Marco,

The UK TV stations are giving this huge coverage, heard about the huge "aftershock" this morning, and they have said there have been 600 small aftershocks. That must be worrying for everyone.

Once again I wish you all the best.

Jerry

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Bob Tidbury

Keep us posted Marco ,it's very sad when nature takes a turn for the worst.
But at least you and your family and friends are all ok.
I'm sure every one on the forum feels sorrow for those families that that have lost relatives and friends .
Bob

REGP

Marco

Glad to hear you and your family are OK, I hadn't realised you were so near to the centre.

Ray

Oldman

Fed up with this hot weather, have had a visit to A&E due to breathing problems on Wednesday,
Been told by the Gp and respiratory team at the hospital to take it easy and not do anything strenuous once the temp gets over 26°or I shall be back in A&E on oxygen.
Not good because of the impending home move.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

austinbob

Quote from: Oldman on August 26, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
Fed up with this hot weather, have had a visit to A&E due to breathing problems on Wednesday,
Been told by the Gp and respiratory team at the hospital to take it easy and not do anything strenuous once the temp gets over 26°or I shall be back in A&E on oxygen.
So sorry to hear that Oldman. But with a bit of luck the British weather will be back to the normal chill and buckets of rain soon...
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Sprintex

Quote from: austinbob on August 26, 2016, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Oldman on August 26, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
So sorry to hear that Oldman. But with a bit of luck the British weather will be back to the normal chill and buckets of rain soon...
:beers:

Here's hoping!

Flippin' sick of this heat now  >:(

Paul

Newportnobby

Our nearest A & E has been closed as they can't staff it :unimpressed:
The next one is miles away.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77