Carmont

Quote from: funnysunny365 on February 08, 2017, 11:11:12 AM
Are these available?
-BR B1
-BR B12
-BR B17
-BR Mk2 Intercity DBSO
-BR Mk1 Blue/Grey BFK

B1 was produced by both Farish and Dapol, and still readily available, relatively speaking.

B12 and B17 as far as I'm aware weren't produced in RTR, although kits will be available.

The DBSO is on the list for release from farish but it may be a while coming:

http://www.hattons.co.uk/61067/Graham_Farish_374_651_BR_MK2_DBSO_Driving_Brake_Second_Open_ScotRail_RRP_withdrawn_by_Bachmann_so_pric/StockDetail.aspx

I'm pretty sure the Mk1 BFK hasn't been produced in RTR.

austinbob

Are these available?
-BR B1
-BR B12
-BR B17
-BR Mk2 Intercity DBSO
-BR Mk1 Blue/Grey BFK
-Prototype HST
-Buffered HST
I know some of these are still available from retailers.
Have a look at Hattons website and you will find some of what you want.
http://www.hattons.co.uk/stocklist/1000589/N_Gauge/productsbyscale.aspx?utm_source=ehattons.com&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=ehattonsredirect
Stuff that's out of production - check out what's available on ebay,
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

austinbob

Quote from: Carmont on February 08, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

B12 and B17 as far as I'm aware weren't produced in RTR, although kits will be available.

B17 is available as a Dapol loco on preorder - could be months/years before its actually available though.
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bornin1980something

The B12/3 'footballer' is available from Union Mills.

PaulCheffus

-Prototype HST
-Buffered HST

Hi

Prototype HST has been mentioned by Dapol as a model but I haven't heard anything recently regarding it.
https://digest.dapol.co.uk/forum/n-gauge-models/diesel/class-41-hst-p/project-managers-blog-ak/415-hst-p-opening-post

Buffered HST has been done again by Dapol but I'm not sure if it was only the Network Rail yellow version.

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Workbench thread
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=54708.msg724969#msg724969

bluedepot

I think virgin and grand central hst power cars were done with buffers by dapol?

Tim

BrakeCoach

Quote from: Bornin1980something on February 08, 2017, 11:31:00 AM
Oh, I haven't noticed that. Thank you for informing that!

Dr Al

B1 - both Dapol and Farish have made recent toolings of these - Dapol is generally felt to be poorer looks wise, and can often be found cheaper

B12 - Union Mills currently make this, and there was also a (BH Enterprises?) kit.

B17 - Dapol make this, recent tooling, and have done several runs of it - reasonably easily found secondhand.

Mk2 DBSO - promised by Farish in future, though may not come in that livery (Scotrail and blue grey probably)

Mk1 BFK - not sure

Prototype HST - Dapol have one in development

Buffered HST - Dapol make this option on some of their production HSTs (e.g. Virgin, New Measurement and Grand Central variants).

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

Roy L S

B17 is a "Footballer" B12's best known nickname was "Hiker".

Roy

acko22

I am after the DBSOs even if it involves a repaint, here comes the massive but!!

In the latest BRM it has a section and it gives the stages some of the models are at and despite the DBSO been announces some time ago (2 years IIRC) its still in the "drawing room" so still some time off (2 years I reckon at current rate of progress).
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

PaulCheffus

Quote from: acko22 on February 08, 2017, 11:25:00 PM
I am after the DBSOs even if it involves a repaint, here comes the massive but!!

In the latest BRM it has a section and it gives the stages some of the models are at and despite the DBSO been announces some time ago (2 years IIRC) its still in the "drawing room" so still some time off (2 years I reckon at current rate of progress).

Hi

I might still get my TPM conversion finished before Bachmann release it then :-)

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Workbench thread
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=54708.msg724969#msg724969

scruff

The Intercity liveried DBSO is not currently in development at all.. only the ScotRail versions are being done at the moment.. the ones with the corridor connection at the front.. I've no doubt the Anglia version without the corridor connection will appear later though..

Cheers
Mark

Elvinley

Quote from: austinbob on February 08, 2017, 11:22:31 AM
Quote from: Carmont on February 08, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

B17 is available as a Dapol loco on preorder - could be months/years before its actually available though.

This is currently available http://dapol.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=177_59_63_75

It was an early steam release from Dapol.

Elvinley

The B12 is available from Union Mills but the Footballer is the B17 which is a Dapol release.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations