email notifications

Started by TylerB, January 13, 2016, 07:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerB

Is there an easy way to turn off email notifications? I need to reduce the number of emails as my inbox is filling up!  I've searched for the option but I don't seem to be able to find it, thanks

austinbob

Quote from: TylerB on January 13, 2016, 07:03:46 PM
Is there an easy way to turn off email notifications? I need to reduce the number of emails as my inbox is filling up!  I've searched for the option but I don't seem to be able to find it, thanks
Go to your profile and then on the left hand side click notifications.
You will then be given the opportunity to turn off email notifications
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

TylerB

Papyrus

I've got the opposite problem - for no apparent reason I've not been getting any notifications lately, and I haven't knowingly altered anything. It means I've been missing all Ozymandias's mighty works!! What has happened?

Cheers,

Chris

Pengi

Quote from: Papyrus on January 25, 2016, 08:36:05 PM
I've got the opposite problem - for no apparent reason I've not been getting any notifications lately, and I haven't knowingly altered anything. It means I've been missing all Ozymandias's mighty works!! What has happened?

Cheers,

Chris
An over-zealous spam filter?
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Papyrus

Nope... I get very little spam, fortunately. But...

It's now started working again! I've just checked my emails and a small flood of notifications has arrived. If somebody has tweaked something, thank you whoever you are!

Chris

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations