Laurel & Hardy

Started by Steamie+, February 27, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamie+

Thought you guys would like a laugh this Monday Morning..

https://www.facebook.com/LaurelAndHardyForum/videos/1183400491695585/

I found it very funny  :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Sorry I've forgotten how to post it with a viewable photo.   :thumbsdown:

austinbob

Unfortunately Steamie I'm not a Facebook fan and can't sign in to your link to view the video.
:beers:
PS
You might find there are a few other old fogies with a similar dislike of facebook.  :)
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Steamie+

Quote from: austinbob on February 27, 2017, 08:27:06 AM
Unfortunately Steamie I'm not a Facebook fan and can't sign in to your link to view the video.
PS
You might find there are a few other old fogies with a similar dislike of facebook.  :)

Yes i know Railgooner thats why i posted it on here, just wish i could remember how to do it without going on to Facebook.    :(  :(

Ian Bowden

PS
it worked without a facebook account for me. Just ignore  the popup at the start

RailGooner

Quote from: Steamie+ on February 27, 2017, 08:34:38 AM
PS

Yes i know Railgooner thats why i posted it on here, just wish i could remember how to do it without going on to Facebook.    :(  :(

I'm @austinbob??? No, wait, I'm Spartacus!  ??? Who am I?  :help:

austinbob

Quote from: RailGooner on February 27, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
PS

I've just checked in the mirror and I'm definitely austinbob!!  ??? and my wife still recognises me so I AM austinbob.
Don't know who you are though??
:hmmm:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

austinbob

Quote from: Steamie+ on February 27, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
Try this Railgooner.

https://youtu.be/q_1FwvhdxWM
That works fine Steamie - Classic!!
Cheers
Railgoon, err no austinbob... Oh whoever.

Bob Austin

Steamie+

PS

Sorry Bob, having one of those moments, trying to do 2 things at once is no good for me....   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Steamie+

PS

Oh heck it's too much for me.....   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Off to work.. or am I    :laugh: :laugh:

RailGooner

Good to see you're still managing to laugh despite the :censored: you're going through at work @Steamie+ . :beers:

ntpntpntp

Dunno why but I guessed it might be the clip about the L&H on the Romney, before I clicked the link.

Somewhere I've got a postcard signed by the driver, though not signed by L&H themselves.  No idea where I've stashed it  :doh:
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

jonclox

PS
Me for one  :)
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

RailGooner

Quote from: jonclox on February 27, 2017, 01:33:19 PM
PS

And me. :D But not all content shared on facebook requires you to have an account. And that's the case here. You should be nagged about joining, but be able to skip past that and on to the content.

Steamie+

Quote from: RailGooner on February 27, 2017, 02:39:53 PM
Quote from: jonclox on February 27, 2017, 01:33:19 PM
PS

And me. :D But not all content shared on facebook requires you to have an account. And that's the case here. You should be nagged about joining, but be able to skip past that and on to the content.

Thank you Railgooner for your help in showing how to view a video on Facebook.    :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations